High Rollers Mobile Detailing of Las Vegas offers an unmatched mobile auto detailing service which will travel to where you are whether that be at home or the office. Our auto detailing staff has a great understanding of what it takes to maintain and even restore the beauty of your vehicle. At High Rollers we ONLY use 100% spot free water and blow dry your vehicle with a high powered blower in order to remove the vast majority of the water prior to finishing the job with high quality micro fiber towels. Not only does this help to eliminate drips but it also reduces the amount of physical contact we must make with your automobile; providing your vehicle with the protection it deserves and you with peace of mind. We also use only the highest quality auto detailing equipment and supplies to ensure that your vehicle looks brand new every time. Give us a call today to inquire about how we can help your vehicle have that High Roller look!
James Farias (702)630-3250
• Paint Surface Decontamination
Red iron oxide specks, more visible on white or light colored vehicles, come mainly from the constant bombardment of metal brake dust, over-spay, fallout & tree sap mist that bonded itself to your paints surface. Professional clay bar treatment can eliminate this as well as other contamination such as bug spatter and bird droppings which can cause permanent damage to a vehicle's paint if left unchecked.
• Paint Scratch Removal
High Rollers Mobile Detail can remove many surface scratches, swirl marks and scuffs through the use of advanced polishing techniques. Scratches tend to dull a vehicle's paint surface which, if left untreated, will eventually lead to much much greater (and possibly irreparable) damage.
• Paint Protection
Wax gives your vehicle an enhanced shine and protection from the sun's harmful rays. Wax should be reapplied every 3 to 6 weeks in order to best protect your vehicle.
• Paint Sealant
Sealing the paint of your vehicle is the longest form of protection you can buy for your vehicle's painted surface. Paint sealant is a synthetic polymer which actually bonds to your painted surface providing the very best protection and shine. Paint sealant should be reapplied every 3 to 6 months.
• Leather & Vinyl Protection
• Protect your vehicle's interior from harsh UV rays and normal driving wear.
• Drying, cracking and fading are common problems associated with improper maintenance.
• It is recommend that you condition & treat leather interiors every 30 days to keep it soft and supple.
• Carpet & Fabric Protection
• Protect your fabric seats, floor mats and carpet from spills and spots.
• Wipe spills clean with a damp towel (in most cases).
• Coats each fiber with a long lasting protective coating.
• Does not alter the look or feel of the fabric.
• Interior Cleaning w/ Vapor Steam
• Our vapor steamer uses 280 degree steam to clean, sanitize and disinfect every surface in your vehicle.
• Cleans carpets and fabric with out damaging the fibers.
• In most cases cleans the interior without the use of chemicals.
• Cleans headliners without causing sagging.
• Kills germs & bacteria.
• Also helps to eliminate bad odors.